3.0

I purchased a large quantity, of Vitabath Body Wash.After a couple years, the contents separated, forming a brown oil on top of the wash.

I called the company and they refused to allow me to return the product. They believed separation into brown oil was normal after a couple years. I tried to work with the Vitabath customer service, but they would not budge from their position. They stated they would have a supervisor call me back.

No one ever called back and never any follow up. Very unimpressive company. I would not buy this product again.

There are many more similar products from quality companies that would resolve any issue with their product.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Vitabath. the best about vitabath body wash from Vitabath was product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Vitabath to other companies on our site.

Comments